Selena Gomez Wants a TV Show

After starting what seems to be a successful career on music, the beautiful singer is wanting to go back on TV, one of her biggest passions. As her time on Wizards of Waverley Place finished she is looking for a prime time comedy show like "Friends".


Wants to be the next Jennifer Aniston? We will see about that !

According to PerezHilton the singer said:

"Working on Wizards made me realize what an impact a weekly show can have on building support for you as an artist. I’d love to be part of another ensemble series, something contemporary and kooky and funny and a bit romantic. Like Friends was back when it started."

"I'd like to grow with my music. It’s really a passion of mine. I want to have fun with it and make my fans happy with what I sing. I love it and want it to be a part of my life forever.

Of course, I want to make feature films, ideally dramatic ones and I know you have to be careful about how you do it."


Is Justin Bieber happy with Selena's decision? Extra work will mean less time to spend together.

What do you think?

1 comentarios:

DEAR PRIMARY BEAT,S WEB SITE ,HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY AND MY COMMENTS TO HERE IS THAT JUST IF SELENA MARIE GOMEZ JUST DO THE PRIME TIME TV SHOW , I LOVE TO GIVE HER MY FUTURE LIST OFF MOTION PICTURE,S PLAN,S JUST BY ME DAVID B CONWAY ,

Post a Comment