Lady Gaga Does Rolling Stone

LadyGaga poses for the latest issue of Rolling Stones Magazine, looking crazy as usual she says "I am terrified of babies" Well, babies will be more terrified by you girl, that's for sure.

Singer also said, "I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth..I'm totally not ready for that" and we are glad to hear it!

Gaga admits she still thinks on her ex boyfriend, a a heavy metal drummer she used to date "I wouldn't have been as successful without him...I've really never loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him. That relationship really shaped me...I sort of resolved that if you can't have the guy of your dreams, there are other ways to give love."

Whatever girl, you are famous now and he is not, get yourself a hot new drummer and keep going!

What do you think?

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment