The BET Awards 2010: Live Performances

Check out all the performances of the amazing show last night at the BET Awards 2010. Performers include Alicia Keys, Drake, T.I, Dirty Money, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Chris Brown and the comeback of Kanye West.


Watch the performances aftet the jump.


Chris Brown Tribute To Michael Jackson




Alicia Keys "Adore" Michael Jackson Tribute




Kanye West "Power" Live Performance




Drake and Young Jeezy "Fireworks, Over, and Lose My Mind (Remix)" Live Performance





Janelle MonĂ¡e Tribute To Michael Jackson




Eminem, B.O.B & Keyshia Cole - "Airplanes Part2/Not Afraid" Live Performances




Ludacris, Nicki Minaj & DJ Khaled "My Chick Bad/All I Do Is Win (Remix)" Live Performance







T.I. - Yeah Ya Know (Takers)






Dirty Money  "O Let's Do It (Remix), Hello Good Morning" Live Performances




Alicia Keys Medley Live Performance

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment