The Simpsons Make Fun Of Ke$ha

This is hilarious!

We think it was about time they did this, what took them so long?

Check out this video of The Simpsons making fun out of trashy Ke$ha last night. Ke$ha reacted to this video and said: "I actually don't read anything, because I feel like the haters really like to hate out loud, [and] that people who love sometimes love quietly. So I don't really listen or look at anything," she told MTV News at last weekend's Bamboozle Festival in New Jersey. "[But] in general, f--- the cynics. Go be cynical. ... I'm having a good time. Like, who would you rather hang out with? That cynical dude or, like, me with my laser beams?"she added regarding her highly criticized SNL performance.

Check out this clip from last night's episode of The Simpsons making fun of Ke$ha.


4 comentarios:

Funny how everyones singing along!

ke$ha is such a loser and she is the hater, this video has nothing against her, it is an honor the simpsons did this, considering ke$ha is a NOBODY and what up those laser beans who cares bitch u are the cynical

n0 m3 6U$t@n l0$ $!mP$0n$

Post a Comment