Rihanna is Adopting?


Like every celebrity in Hollywood is? Whatever!

RiRi claims she is terrified of giving birth. She really wants to be a mother and experience the motherhood and will do whatever it takes to have a family and adopting is one of her options. (You COWARD)

"I'm really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mum one day. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mum." She told Britain's In Radio Show.

And you are 21, right?

Rihanna and her boyfriend Matt Kemp are not seeing each other because both jobs demand them to be separate.

"It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly. We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."

So the father of this son will be her current boyfriend Matt Kemp?

What do you think?

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment