Noomi Rapace Not Doing Millenium Trilogy Again.


Director David Fincher (Zodiac, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) is working on making the English-Speaking adaptation of Stieg Larsson's Best-Seller Book 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', and he has asked Noomi Rapace, who played the role of Lisbeth Salander for the Swedish version, to do it again.

But after two years of filming the Swedish version of the Millenium trilogy she says she wont do it again.

"No, I'm done with her (Lisbeth), and it's up to somebody else to step into her shoes," Rapace said. "I don't like to repeat myself. So it's better if someone else does it."

Although, she did suggest Fincher to get a less-known actress for the role, to make this incredible character more believeable, which i definetly agree.

In my opinion Noomi Rapace did a great job in the swedish version, although the rest of the cast members didn't quite fit for me. When I read these incredible books which I recommend (The girl with the dragon tattoo, The girl who played with fire, and The girl who kicked the hornet's nest), I kinda imagined Lisbeth Salander looking somewhat like Ellen Page in Hard Candy.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment