Lindsay Lohan Wants To Do A Music Video

Finally?

Yeah, finally. The hot mess diva, Lindsay Lohan, tweeted her upset thoughts after one of the tracks for her upcoming album leaked yesterday.

The song is called "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" and even if Lohan previously announced she plans to release an album soon in which she collaborates with Snoop Dogg and Kara Dioguardi, she just said she'd be doing a music video for this song by now.

Back in 2007, Lohan released a music video for her single "Bossy" which did pretty well in the charts, but she did not release an album, so it might or might not be the same thing right now.

"I don’t know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks!" the star tweeted. "I can assure everyone, it is NOT me.. so I’ve decided to do a music video rather than let my tracks just go to waste…. need some time to choose a director and such".

We don't see the song as a single although we have to say in her defense the beat is catchy and a bit too different from her previous efforts, it's a lot slower.

Check it out here and judge for yourself.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment