Kristen Stewart Shows Shy Side On Elle Magazine


Kristen Stewart appears on the cover of the June 2010 issue of Elle Magazine.


Kristen reveals there are quite a few things about showbiz she dislikes, and that shows on the red carpet usually.  "It's not that I'm miserable, it's just that somebody's yelling at me," she says. "I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying. It's a physical reaction to the energy that's thrown at you."

The star of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which is set to hit theaters on June 30, 2010, isn't too hot on receiving awards either. "It's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I'm nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward... and I am, but those are bad words for them."

The Bella actress is very private when talking about her relationship with hearthrob Robert Pattinson.  "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them... People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It's like, no, they won't! They'll ask for specifics."

We're glad she's got brains, especially when half the world must be envious to date of hers.

Check out the rest of the pics from the photoshoot session. Click them to enlarge.

Please leave your comments below!


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment