Glee's Lea Michelle Does Women's Health Magazine

Check out Glee star Lea Michelle on the cover of Women's Health magazine.

Here are some excerpts from the June 2010 issue of the mag, where Lea looks fantastic.

She isn't immune to look-perfect pressure:
“I love myself, the way I look, my body, but sometimes I can’t help but feel insecure here. It plays with your head.”
On her life in NY and LA:
“Los Angeles has been good to me. New York is who I am… It took me a long time to put together my group of friends in New York. Also, every member of my family lives within 30 minutes [of each other] there.”
Her “I made it” moment:
“I went out to dinner with my boyfriend, and Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem were leaving the restaurant as we were going in, [Penelope] was like, ‘Eez eet you? Are you dee girl I’ve been zeeing at all of dezz [Award] tings?’ ”

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment