GLEE's Jane Lynch Interview On @Katie Couric [VIDEO]



Check out this very cool interview of the actress behind's Glee's Sue Sylvester, Jane Lynch, who sat down to talk about her character, the fame that got to her after she got on Glee even after being on showbiz for a long time, and also why is it not a big deal at all to play a straight character for her.

She says "I have Ellen DeGeneres, and Melissa Etheridge, and, uh, all of them to thank for kind of paving the way. Rosie O'Donnell. So, it's not such a big deal anymore. You know what, I really don't think about it. It's not like I have a strategy of how I'm going to deal with my orientation. I'm kind of just very open about who I am and I'm more than just that...it is just one aspect of who I am and I would like it to be viewed that way for everybody."

The actress also talks about her reaction to Madonna praising her work on Glee when she performed Vogue on one of the show's most anticipated episodes this Season. "Chris and I held each other tenderly, we were so touched by it." Lynch says.

The interview is 30 minutes long, but it's worth the viewing, this woman's amazing.



Via Towelroad.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment