Enrique Iglesias New Album Cover And Tracklisting

Enrique Iglesias is getting ready to make his comeback and here's the official album cover for his new record called 'Euphoria'.

The album has really cool collaborations such as Nicole Scherzinger, Akon, Usher, Pitbull, Wisin & Yandel and Juan Luis Guerra. We think this album's going to be pretty big.


"I don't want to say it's my best, but it is the most eclectic and the most exciting album I've done, I think, in my career. It's so different from what I've done in the past -- every single song is like a different world," Enrique told PopEater in an interview about the new album.

The full track list is:

1. Cuando Me Enamoro (Feat. Juan Luis Guerra)
2. No Me Digas Que No (Feat. Wisin & Yandel)
3. Ayer
4. Dile Que
5. I Like It (Feat. Pitbull)
6. One Day at a Time (Feat. Akon)
7. I Can Feel Your Heartbeat (Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
8. Dirty Dancer (With Usher)
9. Tu Y Yo
10. No Me Digas Que No

The disc's lead single, 'I Like It,' doubles as the first single for the upcoming 'Jersey Shore' soundtrack, and Iglesias is set to film a music video with Snooki, J-WOWW and co.


Via PopEater

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment