Conan O'Brien Opens Up: Leaving NBC 'Was Like A Marriage Breaking Up'




Conan O'Brien sat down for a TV interview with Steve Kroft on CBS and talked for the first time about leaving "The Tonight Show" on NBC since his departure in January.

He describes what it's been like during the past few months since he left the show. "I went through some stuff, and I got very depressed at times.It was like a marriage breaking up suddenly, violently, quickly. And I was just trying to figure out what happened."

He also talks about Jay Leno coming back to the show. "If I had surrendered 'The Tonight Show' and handed it over to somebody publicly and wished them well ... I would not have come back six months later," he said. "But that's me, you know. Everyone's got their own, you know, way of doing things. Here's what I can say — I'm happy with my decision. I sleep well at night. And I, you know, hope he's happy with his decision."

Ouch! Although we think he's got a point. Anyway, Conan isn't unemployed anymore, he landed a new TV show a few weeks ago on TBS. We think people are gonna watch this show like crazy instead of Leno's. Karma's a little bitch.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment