Chely Wright Comes Out Of The Closet

Chely Wright has told PEOPLE about her sexual orientation and why she hadn't come out before.

"There had never, ever been a country music artist who had acknowledged his or her homosexuality," she tells PEOPLE. "I wasn't going to be the first."
Chely Wright Comes Out Of The Closet

Chely Wright has told PEOPLE about her sexual orientation and why she hadn't come out before.

"There had never, ever been a country music artist who had acknowledged his or her homosexuality," she tells PEOPLE. "I wasn't going to be the first."

Uhm, we're not quite sure about this statement, but here's what she has to add.

"Nothing in my life has been more magical than the moment I decided to come out," she says. "I don't have a memory in my life that doesn't include the dream of making music.I hid everything for my music,"

The moment, indeed, includes Wright releasing her new album in five years, called Lifted off the Ground.

We're proud of her and hope she keeps on being a rising star!
Uhm, we're not quite sure about this statement, but here's what she has to add.

"Nothing in my life has been more magical than the moment I decided to come out," she says. "I don't have a memory in my life that doesn't include the dream of making music.I hid everything for my music,"

The moment, indeed, includes Wright releasing her new album in five years, called Lifted off the Ground.

We're proud of her and hope she keeps on being a rising star!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment