TRUE BLOOD'S Alexander Skarsgard Shot A 'Very Graphic Nude Scene' With A Man + First Season 3 Mini-Episode



Can't you wait any longer until this freakin' TV Show returns!?

Just in order to tease the gay community out there a little bit more, Alex Skarsgard gave the most ambiguous statement he could've given and said: "I'm not a prude at all,I shot a very, very graphic scene two days ago with a man. I am from Sweden, and it's different there. If it makes sense, I'll just do it. And to me, so far, it's made sense every single time I've got naked or made out on the show.'"

So, let's catch our breath before we start saying this scene was actually filmed for True Blood. If it was then, our guessing on Eric being gay when he acted a bit too passionate about his maker Godric back in Season 2 might be true? Or maybe he was involved in a threesome? Who knows! True Blood's just the hottest show on earth right now!

Anyways, kudos for the actor who's not only talented but also very very handsome.

As promised earlier, True Blood will be releasing six Mini-Episodes until the Premiere of Season 3, so here it is the first one called "Eric And Pam":

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment