Sandra Bullock Emerges From The Ashes With A New Adopted Son And A Big Divorce



We couldn't be happier to write this news, really.

After all of the big disaster on that ugly man Sandra Bullock used to be married with, she has come back to the public eye with a front cover story on PEOPLE magazine, with a very special guest in her hands.

Her newborn son, Louis Bardo Bullock, is three months old. She and James began the adoption process four years ago, before becoming parents earlier this year. The boy is named after musician Louis Armstrong, who sings 'What A Wonderful World'.

However, the former couple had decided to keep the news for themselves until the Oscars had finished. And of course, you know what happened precisely at that time, sadly.  "I did not want him brought into a world that would not have been too sincere to him as I wanted. I wanted to be alone with him as long as I could then we had to tell his story," Sandra told MSNBC.

"Yes, I have filed for divorce," she told the magazine, adding that she is "sad and scared" about it.


"Never in a million years did I foresee something like this happening. I wish I hadn't, and it still doesn't seem real," she said.

"I did the only thing I could do, and that was pack enough clothes to live on, get all of Louis' things and get out of town." Bullock filed for divorce in Austin, Texas on April 23 citing irreconcilable differences. They were married in 2005 and James had three children from previous relationships.

Sandra Bullock also talked about being 'deeply shocked' when she saw a picture of her husband posing in a military hat and giving a Nazi salute. He was also seen holding two fingers up to his top lip in a reference to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's moustache.

Bullock affirms she was upset about this photo. "The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life. And the man I married felt the same."

Jesse James has reacted to the news and said: "Sandy is the love of my life, but considering the pain and devastation I have caused her, it would be selfish to not let her go.Right now it is time for me to beat this addiction that has taken two of the things I love the most in life. I know in my heart that I can be the best father possible to my four children, and the mate Sandy deserves, and realize that this is an incredible mountain to climb. But I believe that the steps I have taken in the last 30 days are the foundation for making this happen. The lifelong commitment I am making is what being a real husband and father is all about." he said today.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment