More Fergie's Pics From the Elle Magazine Photoshoot



Check out these pics of Fergalicious lookin very classy and hot.

We think that hair color suits very very well on her.

According to ELLE magazine, she's hurt when people call her fugly. "It has hurt me in the past when people say things like how 'fugly' I am or how horrible I look," the singer said. "I've had to learn not to give it such a high priority in life.... Look, when you're trying to juggle all of this in your life, sometimes you're not going to look perfect. I don't have time to get a facial every couple of days. I'm not going to lie: There are times I play mind tricks on myself, like that the french fries are poison," she says. I'll have to try that. Except, french fries kind of already are my poison"

We're sure that hurts Fergie, but you have nothing to be worried about, cause you're beautiful and talented.

Eat all the french fries you want!

Click pics to enlarge.



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment