Lindsay Lohan's Thursday Night : Not a Good One!

This is just stupid, Lindsay Lohan AKA LiLo attended yesterday to a party for Star Magazine. The curious thing here is that this magazine is the one that wrote, "[Lindsay's] a wreck, a mess, a disaster. She's an obituary waiting to happen.”and lately LiLo has criticized a lot the way media is getting into her life, but now she is attending a media party? What? Girl what are you doing? You don't have to attend to all parties, it's OK if you miss one! LoLs, poor thing.

This was also reported yesterday , "We've learned Lindsay was two months behind in rent and her landlord sent her a legal notice to pay or get out. Lindsay just paid her landlord $23,000 to become current," It's time to think on getting some money Lindsay!

LiLo took her twitter yesterday because some security at a nightclub make her look like she was partying @Voyeur, and OBVIOUSLY she was not!

"Security @Voyeur nightclub in LA just set me up & paid off paparazzi to not let me in the back door and come to take photos of me in the back ," she wrote. Another 140 characters was devoted to: "I was just waiting for my friend at the back door...... Worse part is, my friends who run the club were a part of the set-up as well. Why?"

God I really like Lindsay but she is just so lost in life, please stop being incoherent!


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment