Kate Gosselin New Book Dissapoints Big Time


Poor Kate.

She didn't only have to put up with a disgusting human being for a husband, being slammed by the critics for her Dancing With The Stars performances but now the press is being too hard on her by sayin her book doesn't fulfill expectations.

Her new memoir, "I Just Want You To Know: Letters To My Children On Love, Faith and Family" is a series of notes written to their numerous children.

Here you have some excerpts from the book via TheFrisky.

Advice to daughter Hannah:
“I want you to learn a lesson that I did not learn early enough. Accept help when you need it.”

Regrets about the end of her marriage:

“Much of what I said to Jon was unwarranted. I could have watched what I said better, I could have guarded my tongue better. I wanted to communicate better, but I often failed.”

How she could’ve helped her family more:

“I also didn’t focus on the fact that much of the responsibility for our children, the finances, the schedules and the decisions about the future was on me.”

Uhm. How about stop regretting and start over with optimism? Kate should leave the past behind and keep on fighting for the welfare of her kids.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment