Gwyneth Paltrow Talks About Her Postpartum Depression


The Oscar winner actress, Gwyneth Paltrow, poses for the cover of Vogue Magazine, looking beautiful, she talks about her postpartum depression after having her last baby Moses, back in 2006.

"At my lowest, I was a robot. I just didn't feel anything," she recalls. "I had no maternal feelings for him – it was awful. I had no thoughts of harming him, thank God, but I couldn't connect, and still, when I look pictures of him at three months old, I don't remember that time."

"My problem was that I never acknowledged anything was wrong. I just carried on as normal, and I just felt crazy. It was Chris, actually, who said out loud that something was wrong. And that was such a relief when he did because it was confirmation that it wasn't just me."

This is not the first time the actress struggles with depression, backn in 2008 she revealed, “I just didn’t know what was wrong with me…I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down; I felt pessimistic.”

Hope this depression doesn't affect your career, you are an outstanding actress Gwyneth!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment