Demi Moore Does Elle Magazine


The actress and mother of 3, Demi Moore, poses for the cover of Elle Magazine. She tells the Mag that a lot of things have changed since she started in the industry.

“I didn’t have a lot of role models in Hollywood and I probably pushed a little hard. But I’m hard-headed. I look at women like Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon, actresses who are also young mothers, and I realise it’s not even a question now. Risk taking scares the s**t out of me. I always feel that I’m going to fail, which is a terrible thing. I can be my own worst enemy.”

Now married to actor Ashton Kutcher, Demi says she's committed to using her fame to help others.

“I’ve been given a window into a life, and I may not know why but it’s not for me to question. It’s more important for me to just shut up and listen and give. Even if I don’t know what it is that I’ve got to give.”

What a sweetheart Demi!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment