Christina Aguilera Talks About Her Debut Film Burlesque



With her new album Bionic due on June and her first time on the big screen, Aguilera has a very very busy year ahead.

She has the lead role on the upcoming musical film Burlesque.

According to Christina, her abusive childhood was the thing that helped her connect with her role on screen.

"The girl I play, Ali, has a rough past - her mother dies when she's very young and she's been in foster homes. I could relate to that pain, growing up in an abusive household. That gave me great motivation to provoke my tears for those scenes where I had to really pour it on. I felt it deeply, to go through a lot of those things that brought up a lot of painful memories."

We hope she does well with her actress side!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment