Carrie Underwood is The 2010 ACM Entertainer of the Year


"I think I just got makeup all over Brad Paisley" The singer said after she received a hug from Brad, one of the nominees.

Nominees: Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley,Toby Keith, George Strait and the Zac Brown Band

Carrie said, "Thank you guys! Praise the Lord. Thank you Simon Fuller [and] everybody at 19 Entertainment, you guys mean so much to me. Thank you everybody at Arista. Joe [Galante, departing chairman of Sony Music Nashville], we are going to miss you so much ... Everybody that's been with my career from the beginning. Thank you Mike [Fisher, Carrie's fiancé] -- I love you so much. Mom, my sisters, my family, fans -- God bless you so much. Thank you country music. God bless country music!

I totally disagree, second year in a rowe Entertainer of the Year? Anyway it was a fan decision category.

What do you think?

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment