After Earthquake Shock: Celebs Tweets


A 6.9 earthquake struck south of the U.S.-Mexico border but celebrity citizens of Los Angeles also felt the earth move. According to the Associated Press, the 6.9 magnitude earthquake hit Baja California, approximately 108 miles east-southeast of Tijuana, Mexico.

Gilles Marini tweeted: "Was playing with my daughter at the park when the ground start[ed] shaking . Pretty scary stuff.but not bad. I hope that is just it . No more :( "

Paris Hilton wrote on her Twitter: "OMG! So scary, just felt an Earth Quake! Anyone else feel it? I hope there isn't anymore."

Reggie Bush: tweeted: "I'm in San Diego and I felt it."

Lisa Rinna:
wrote: "Hope everyone is ok!!!!"

Rainn Wilson
jokingly wrote: "Couldn't tell if that was an earthquake or if Matt Damon was angry."

Denisse Richards and other star also tweeted about the earthquake.

Hope everyone is fine! We'll keep you informed..

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment