Jessica Alba Does Self Magazine

Jessica Alba will appear on the cover girl for the February issue of "Self Magazine". The actress opens herself up and talk about her marriage, her 1 1/2-year-old daughter Honor Marie - and reveals how she learned to love her pregnancy stretch marks.

Here are a few of the interview highlights:

On her marriage:
“I love the way I feel after Cash and I wake up. Or talk on the phone. Everything! Every time I see him or talk to him, I fall in love with him all over again.”

On her post-baby body: “Even though some might consider them a flaw, I’ve learned to love my stretch marks. Pregnancy was the most incredible experience I’ve ever had. So I’ll take the stretch marks. I’ll take the sagging boobs. I’ll take the cellulite I can never get rid of. If you walk around with your head held high and you’re happy and positive, then all that other stuff is irrelevant. Confidence is number one.”

On where she'll be 10 years: “I’d love to be raising my kids on a farm in the South of France. My mother-in-law has lived there for more than 20 years, and she has a beautiful setup. I want to be able to allow Honor and my other kids, who I hope to be blessed with in the future, to maintain their innocence for as long as possible. There is so much time to be an adult.”

On her anti-diet stance: “Diets are for the birds. I think you have to eat in a way that makes you feel your best. I include a lot of vegetables and lean protein and fruit and grains in my diet. I’m not a big workout person. Every single day, I tell my girlfriends we’re starting a regimen. And then it’s, like, ‘Want to get dinner? Want a glass of wine?’”

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment